Compounded pain creams are developed to treat pain with made-to-order formulas. These creams are convenient, with flexible ingredients and effective as a solution for many pain-related situations.
Pain creams can target the pain area and provide relief only in the affected area.
Pain creams are applied directly to the skin and do not circulate throughout your entire body. The cream medication will be less likely to combine with other medications and reduce the side effects. Also, the risk of drug addiction is reduced because the pain cream is not absorbed by all the parts of the body.
These are a few pain cream formulations:
CRPS Pain, Allodynia, Phantom Limb Pain
- Gabapentin 10%/Ketamine 10% HP-V
- Clonidine 0.2%/Gabapentin 6%/Ketamine 10%
- Ketoprofen 10% in Transdermal Cream
- Ketoprofen 10% in DMSO Roll On
- Ibuprofen 20%/Piroxicam 1% Cream
- Amitriptyline 2%/Baclofen 2% in Cream Base
- Gabapentin 6%/Ketamine 10%/Lidocaine 5%
- Amitriptyline 4%/Ketoprofen 10%/Gabapentin 6%/Lidocaine 5%
- Ketamine 10% Nasal Spray
- Dextromethorphan 10%/Guaifenesin 10% in Speed Gel
- Cyclobenzaprine 1%/Ketoprofen 20%
- Cyclobenzaprine 2%/Ketoprofen 20%/Lidocaine 5%
- Potassium Salts Complex 18%/Ketoprofen 2% in DMSO Lotion
- Cyclobenzaprine 2%/Ketoprofen 20% Cream
- Amitriptyline 2%/Baclofen 2%/Ketoprofen 10%
Contact us @(847) 749-0048 for compounding needs today!