Clinical Consulting Pharmacist
Call now to speak with a consultant pharmacist at 847-749-0048
Saf-T Drugs’ Consultant Pharmacists are clinical educators and experts that meet with you one-on-one. We want to meet with you to listen to your needs, answer your questions, become your care advocate, and give you the best and most affordable drug information.
We are experts!
- Primary Patient Care Services Information / Education Services
- Drug regimen review
- Nutrition assessment
- Durable medical equipment (DME)
- Surgical appliance fitting
- Drug research programs
- Pharmacokinetic dosing services
- Pain management counseling
- Patient counseling
- Intravenous therapy services
- Therapeutic drug monitoring
Consultant Pharmacists Go To You
Saf-T Drugs consulting pharmacists are available for your free consultation and are here to help you at your home or long-term care facility (Federal regulations mandate pharmacist-perform drug regimen review-DRR in nursing facilities and Intermediate Care Facilities for the Mentally Retarded-ICFMR).
We go to you!
- Nursing facilities
- Residential care/board and care
- Mental institutions
- Health maintenance organizations/preferred provider organizations
- Adult day care centers
- Ambulatory care/surgical care centers
- Life-care facilities
- Industrial plants
- Home health agencies
- Hospice care
- Correctional institutions
- Acute care hospitals
- Alcohol/drug rehabilitation centers